Wednesday, October 29, 2008

24/7 Night Ride

Laura crossing through the mud.

Laura, Patrick & TMac

Sunset!


Tuesday evening was the absolute perfect night for a ride in the hills above Jeremy Ranch. The air was calm and comfortable, the sky was starry and clear and the trails were spectacular. It was one of those evenings where you could spend the rest of your life and be totally happy.

I rode with 3 Ski Utah hot shots including my former coach Terry McGinnis (TMac). We started just before sunset and rode for a little over an hour on Fink This, Dropout, 24/7 and a couple other trails I can't remember. I've got to get back up there in the daylight cuz even in the night they had good flow and fun obstacles. What a treat.

Mad Dog is having a handicap race up there this Saturday and I hope it covers some of these trails. If you haven't ridden them, do yourself a favor and get up there before the snow sets in.

No comments: