Friday, February 12, 2010

Life does go on

I'm over her now. The numbness and confusion has left and I'm ready to move on. The Milk Dub thing didn't work out, nor did the couch. I went to the gym and lifted weights and did a level 13 stair master workout, and I felt great. I think I'll knock it up a little more tonight and see if I can have a heart attack. Then I can truly justify my rejection and move on.

The weekend is looking up with a little snow biking on tap with Dwight Hibdon and some other Mad Dog snow bunnies. We're gonna ride in Park City and get some of the skate skiers pissed off at us. I think I'm in the mood for one of those encounters. Hope I don't throw a shoulder or elbow out if I have to cold cock one of those skinny smart asses.

Well, maybe she's not out of my system yet...

No comments: