Thursday, July 19, 2007

Computer Crash

Well, just as things are starting to look up, my external hard drive with all my pictures crashes. Fortunately, I think I have them backed up off site with a company called Mozy. I'll get the new drive this weekend and fire it up and hopefully all will be well when I download from Mozy. At least that's the plan. Stay tuned.

My recovery from the 12 hour race is coming along nicely. I've decided to stop racing on the weekends and cut back on the intensity during the week. I'll rely on the fitness I have been working on the last year and concentrate of rest and recovery. If Leadville goes well, then that strategy is a good one. Stay tuned for the outcome on that one too.

This weekend is the E-100 50 mile solo in Park City. I have a couple friends that will be toeing the line and wish them good health and good speed.

No comments: