Friday, March 28, 2008

Rim Ride Sled



My 23.5 lb XC race sled is ready to go, and so am I. I've copied Bionic Dave's setup cuz he knows what he's doing. I'm not one to reinvent the wheel so I'll plagerize the Big Dog. Four water bottles and 100 oz Camelback should do the trick. I'm not a big water drinker and the temps are forecast to be in the high 60's, so, it will be interesting to see how much I actually drink. My only concern is that I don't have any Carbo Rocket on board for the weekend. Oh well, this is all about pushing yourself into the unknown and seeing where it leads. Weather is looking perfect and I'm excited!

My goal is to make it to the Gold Bar Rim Trail. Anything past that is a cherry.

See ya next week.

2 comments:

KanyonKris said...

Your bike looks ready to rock and roll. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it.